Digital platforms, tools, and apps are rising fast. Because of this abundance of tools, employees have a hard time leveraging data, aligning and making decisions fast. Employees want to have a say in their company’s tech stack. At the same time, they need support in understanding how to make safe and responsible use of technology.
In this webinar, QUALITANCE CEO Mike Parsons and Jaco Fok, Senior Advisor Digital & Commercial Strategy at OMV Petrom Downstream Gas are unlocking the potential of corporate digital programs in speeding up business digitalization. Best practices will be shared on how to engage employees in appropriate and responsible behavior when using technology, but also on how to empower employees to efficiently leverage reporting data into complex business insights.
- Why digital democracy matters
- Challenges of citizen development
- Proven solutions creating & running digital corporate programs
- Ways to accelerate internal adoption
- Benefits of social coherence and access to experts