We are looking for a user-experience designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
– Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
– Be part of a multi-disciplinary team: collaborate with Product Managers, QA, Developers, Designers and Clients
– Translating data into insight, strategy, and design direction
– Perform data analysis in order to create insightful and actionable findings
– Validate prototypes with users
– Identify research methodologies, design, interaction & technology trends
– UX design experience for software, web and mobile applications which leverage emergent technologies
– Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability
– Strong working knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Xd, wireframing & prototyping tools (Invision, AdobeXd or other
– Master the design process, able to choose the method and technique that bring value to the argument and helps you to bring value and clarity in arguments
– Understand product thinking and curious to explore in order to build robust flow and bring mening
– Understand web and mobile (native OS) technologies and patterns, but you will not write code