The business analyst role at QUALITANCE is both challenging and thrilling. In this role, you are the connector of the client’s dreams and the power of emerging technology.
We are looking for a passionate Business Analyst to become part of our Agile team, for an interactive events platform for e-sports communities.
- Interpret and clarify business requirements and refine the product backlog;
- Design multiple technical solutions and validate the best one with the developers and Product Owner;
- Write software development technical specifications and stories and help estimate the complexity of user stories;
- Ensure the quality of the software and consider non-functional requirements (security, performance, availability or scalability); manage quality assurance processes to ensure submitted development work meets requirements;
- Collaborate with developers to adapt solutions to the existing environment;
- Create automated functional tests for user stories; build and execute (automated) functional and integration tests and (automated) user acceptance and production tests.
- Excellent verbal and written and communication/presentation skills
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team player with strong collaboration skills
- Strong organizational and facilitation skills
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work with all levels of the organization
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Word