What you’ll do:
• Efficiently operate and monitor the systems (Prepaid Billing or Mediation) to meet the SLA’s and KPI targets;
• Execute and monitor daily production jobs based on operational procedures;
• Escalate where necessary all exceptions to normal processing exceptions which are not covered by operational procedures;
• Execute the instructions received from Application OS and DB administrators;
• Ensure all operational checklists and handover documents are completed and filed;
• Respond to alarms, notification and restore the service as specified in SLAs, following the procedures and interacting with client, L3 or other support teams;
• Perform investigations to identify the root cause for incidents, implement alarms and automation procedures for preventive maintenance.
What you’ll need to succeed:
• Preferred experience in support and maintenance for a large enterprise working on mission- critical IT systems;
• Preferred experience in telecom industry;
• Programming experience and related Technologies (medium level): PL/SQL, Shell, Scripting, Java, SOAP, WebSphere.
• Medium knowledge of Unix and Windows;
• Experience in using Office products.