What you’ll do:
– Define and describe an architecture of a system delivered in context of a specific solution;
– Comprehend business strategies and requirements and develop necessary designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy those needs;
– Develop detailed solution architectures and system interaction diagrams;
– Provide advice and make decisions about which technologies would be suitable to use for various projects;
– Capture non-functional requirements including performance, scalability, privacy, security and incorporate them in the solution design, infrastructure and architecture;
– Work with enterprise architects, project teams, functional and technical analysts to design solution architecture;
– Lead working sessions to develop technical solutions and socialize such solutions to gain alignment and consensus with stakeholders.
What you’ll need to succeed:
– Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or related field;
– 2+ years of work experience as a Solution Architect;
– 3+ Experience designing or developing enterprise grade scalable software solutions;
– Proven history of generating innovative and effective solutions;
-Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner;
– Willingness to work independently and as part of a team.