What you’ll do:
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts using Black-Box testing techniques at system (end-to-end testing) and integration testing levels;
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements during the application lifecycle using Agile methodology;
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes using test management tools;
- Create and execute thorough test plans, including positive and negative testing, functional testing and regression tests in a formal or exploratory manner;
- Previous experience with testing desktop and web applications.
- Basic programming knowledge for Test Automation;
- Hands-on experience with Test Automation tools and technologies.
What you’ll need to succeed:
Basic experience with web service automation tools such as SoapUI, Postman, JMeter, or equivalent;
Basic understanding of HTTP Protocol and JSON format.
- Ability to work autonomously with a medium sized team;
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
Nice to have:
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certificate;
- Basic knowledge about Windows administration, installation of software, PowerShell, VMware and Citrix.