Would you like to see how it is to go from sketches on a napkin to functional prototypes in less than 8 hours and to fully-functional, product-level quality live MVPs in several weeks?
You’ll be part of a top innovation project for one of the largest banking & financial services providers in Romania. Together with your team, you’ll design solutions that will boost the user experience of their retail services.
What you need to succeed
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, of project management methodologies (Agile/Waterfall) and of QA’s role in each of them;
- Experience using test management tools and defect/task management tools (e.g.: JIRA, HP ALM, IBM RQM);
- Testing experience on mobile & web apps;
- Hands on experience with API and web service testing (e.g.: Rest / Soap, Postman, SoapUI);
- Basic knowledge of relational databases(MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc).
- Experience using performance testing tools (e.g.: JMeter / Gatling);
- Basic knowledge of UNIX commands and basic bash scripting
What you’ll do
- Analyse software requirements, obtain clarifications where needed, acquire a complete and detailed understanding of the business logic;
- Write, update and execute test cases;
- Report, follow-up, confirm and close issues (defects);
- Execute regression tests.
Nice to have:
- Hands on experience using web functional automation testing tools (e.g.: Selenium Web Driver, Robot Framework);
- Experience using testing frameworks (e.g.: TestNG / JUnit).