What you’ll do:
- Take over and resolve incidents and service requests within the agreed SLA’s;
- Perform maintenance/installations/updates on virtual machines as well as physical clients via remote connection;
- Investigate reoccurring issues via problem tickets;
- Escalate outstanding technical issues to higher level support.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Previous experience in networking support or application support (1st and 2nd level analysis);
- Good Troubleshooting skills and experience in customer-support;
- Technical background;
- ITIL awareness;
- English: Medium;
- German: Fluent.
Nice to have:
- Linux, Windows, AIX/UNIX;
- Oracle/SQL – be able to create, run and analyze queries;
- Shell Scripting.