What you’ll do:
- Providing technical support for Market Data Applications;
- Installation and troubleshooting for various applications, such as Bloomberg, Factset, Haver, Thomson Reuters, Symphony, etc.
- Ticket solving – tickets opened by users in Service Now;
- E-mail handling – e-mails sent by users to our shared mailboxes AM – Market Data Applications Support and AM Symphony Support;
- You have to solve any technical issue reported by the users that is related to these applications (remotely connect to users’ PCs or virtual machines in order to identify any connection/installation issue, error message, etc.);
- The main applications/tools that you use are: Service Now (ticketing tool), SDG Manager (for software installation), End User Computing Portal (for software installation), Enterprise Store (to check the availability of a software package), Symphony (for user administration and reporting), Sailpoint (for user administration).
What you’ll need to succeed:
- To be able to perform a basic troubleshooting when you see an error message;
- To know how to use a knowledge base (for example to search for a procedure in Service Now, to search for old tickets opened for the same issue in order to check the procedure used by the technician to solve the problem);
- To be able to develop a good relationship with the other support teams/contacts because some issues cannot be solved without their help;
- To possess soft skills: to be able to communicate effectively with any user, even if he doesn’t have a technical background, to speak clearly and politely with people by phone and in writing, and to be able to inspire confidence even when you don’t have the answer yet to that specific problem;
- French: intermediary/fluent.