What you’ll do:
- Participate in the development lifecycle from concept to release;
- Deliver secured, tested, optimized and high-performant code, deployed on both web, mobile and desktop platforms;
- Collaborate with other developers, product managers, QA and operations in an agile environment;
- Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions;
- Investigate new cutting-edge tech and bring new initiatives, striving to improve the product.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Strong understanding of ReactJS library fundamentals and its tool sets;
- Experienced with design patterns and functional programming;
- Familiarity with the current JS trends, frameworks and techniques;
- Experienced with NodeJS and Webpack;
- Experienced with Agile methods, TDD and GIT workflows;
- Team Player – Share, collaborate, inspire, and communicate to achieve a common goal;
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize;
- Quick learner, creative, problem solver;
- High level English.
Nice to have:
- Back-end programming with NodeJS / C# / Python / Java / Golang or any other language;
- Experienced with HTML5’s canvas.