What you’ll do:
- Join the team for building and maintaining a new web client application based on the most advanced JS frameworks and libraries such as React, Angular and Node.js.
- Work closely with product managers, System analysts, UI designers, and testers in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Deliver secure, high performance, maintainable code using best practices.
- Ensure all development work is carried out with a consistently high-level of quality.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- B.Sc. / B.A. in computer science (or other relevant degree) and at least 2 years of experience in building web applications.
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with one or more SPA frameworks e.g.: Angular, React, Vue, etc.
- Ability to understand complex software systems.
- Great team player with high communication skills.
- A passion for web, mobile and tablet devices, applications and user interfaces.
- Experience Programming Real life Native applications on iOS/Android.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases.
- Knowledge in webpack or any other bundling library.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodologies.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.