What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain the payments solution of the company;
- Inventing new web features for the benefit of all business partners;
- Work closely with product managers, system analysts and QA testers in a highly collaborative team environment;
- Deliver secure, high performance, maintainable code using best practices;
- Ensure all development work is carried out with a consistently high-level of quality.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 3+ years of hands on experience with Microsoft server-side technologies: .NET Framework 4.5+ using C#, ASP.NET MVC 3+/ASP.NET Web API 1+;
- Experience with Angular.js;
- Experience with React – an advantage;
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally;
- High technical skills, Self-learning abilities, independence and well-organized working methods;
- Great communication skills;
- Out of the box thinking and quick learning ability.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with working in an Agile environment;