We are looking for an experienced AWS Architect, with deep hands-on using AWS services (Compute, Storage, Network, EKS) and proficient with Infrastructure as a code (primarily Terraform, AWS CloudFormation also useful).
What you’ll do:
- Act as a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex Amazon Web Services challenges.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, sample code, technical and business presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
- Envision solutions using AWS services according to the clients’ corporate environment and taking into account the project constraints.
- Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs new and existing configuration management (Terraform) infrastructure as code.
- Develop and test in Terraform various AWS infrastructure services such as EKS, Directory Services, EFS, RDS
- Kubernetes YAML scripting for deploying open source tools such as JupyterHub, MLFlow, Bitbucket etc.
- Work inside the team and take leadership for tasks related to architecture, design, implementation and documentation of solutions provided for various business requirements.
- Engage in research and development projects in evaluating cloud technologies and tools, implementing proof of concept environments and creating/establishing best practices.
- Adopt and follow the Client and IBM Service Management processes.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 3+ years of experience as a technical specialist working with AWS platform.
- Deep hands-on knowledge and experience implementing end to end cloud application solutions.
- Hands-on experience with architecture and automated provisioning of Infrastructure as a code and configuration management for infrastructure and applications using mainly Terraform – AWS CloudFormation and Ansible knowledge also useful.
- Experience establishing, implementing, and delivering using Agile practices.
- Hands-on experience with envisioning, designing, building and managing release systems, code merging and promotion, and CI/CD workflows and tools.
- Experience managing internal or client-facing projects, troubleshooting clients’ technical issues and working with engineering, sales and services teams and customers, if needed.
- Very good Linux experience.
- Containerization / Orchestration experience using Docker and Kubernetes, as well as good experience with AWS ECS, EKS, Fargate.
AWS Certified Solution Architect – Associate mandatory
AWS Certified Solution Architect – Professional is desired.