We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. Together with our team you will design and build a next generation mobile app for one of our clients.
- Design and build advanced Android apps
- Improve user experiences by incorporating augmented reality
- Partner with the team to deliver high performing quality customer experiences that are engaging, purposeful and powerful in their simplicity.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work in an Agile environment
- 4+ years of experience in Android Development using Java and/or Kotlin
- Experience with Android SDK/NDK
- Experience using modern Android architectural components and lifecycle management: MVVM, View Model, Live Data, Room
- Experience with source control systems, speciﬁcally Git
- Experience with CI/CD and related tools
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Passionate about Android and are always up to date with the latest industry trends concerning OS, devices, applications, technologies and new user interactions as they are released.
Nice to have:
- Experience with 3D graphics technologies such as OpenGL will be a plus
- Experience with Augmented Reality technologies (e.g: ARCore) is a plus