Scaling digital products is hard. Once a product gets in the hands of users and is integrated into existing platforms, growth can be tough to manage. Software applications need to handle a growing number of users, new features and massive volumes of data.
With so many complex dimensions that define product scaling – performance, availability, maintenance, and expenditure, some key questions need to be tackled:
- Should you scale vertically rather than horizontally?
- Does an MVP shortcut your need to scale?
- Are you using the right technology for your product?
- Are you involving the right people?
Our first QUALITALKS webinar in 2021 brought together QUALITANCE CEO Mike Parsons and Marian Ignat, Head of BCR Retail Distribution, to answer all these questions in a hands-on discussion, sharing their experience with building digital products for the enterprise at hyper speed.
- The risks of rushing in and/or scaling late in the game
- The challenges of scaling data, apps, and user experiences
- Ways to quickly respond to market feedback and make the necessary tech & architecture changes
QUALITALKS is a QUALITANCE webinar series advocating digital transformation and winning collaboration models in the hyper-scalable 21st-century digital economy.